Commercial Airconditioning FAQs
Why implement a Preventative Maintenance Program with Climaterite?
- Regular scheduled servicing of your Air Conditioning
- No Lock-in Contracts
- Provision of a report after each service
- Automatic Courtesy call when your maintenance falls due
- Continuity of service work
What are the Benefits of Preventative Maintenance Program?
- Keeping your system running at optimum efficiency levels
- Extended life of your system
- Lower running costs.
What does a Preventative Maintenance Program include?
For each Air conditioning system our Technician will:
- Clean/Inspect all return air filters
- Check of refrigerant levels
- Check of operating pressures
- Check and tighten of refrigerant piping connections
- Check and tighten of electrical connections
- Check of airflows (including associated fans)
- Check of temperatures
- Ensure that all moving parts associated with your equipment are in working order.
How often should I have my system serviced?
This will depend on the use and type of system. In a Residential setting you may only require a pre-summer check. In a Commerical situation you may also have Lease conditions that need to be met. In any situation, Climaterite will be able provide a quote recommendation to suit your requirements.
Do I receive a report on what was done on the service?
Yes. Our Technicians will complete an automated report on their iphone. This report will advise the date of attendance, the Technician’s name and a written account on what they attended too during the visit. This report will be emailed to you, following the attendance, for your information/records.